Lee Woo Sing College is offering the Ti Hua KOO and Dorothy VEE KOO Outstanding Talent Admission Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to support Mainland, Taiwan, Hong Kong or Macau students commencing in the undergraduate degree programme.
Lee Woo Sing College is one of the new colleges of the Chinese University of Hong Kong that aims at developing leaders for Hong Kong, the mainland, and the world. It possesses a flexible credit unit system, a unique college system, bilingual curricula, a rich China experience, and global perspectives
Why choose to study at Lee Woo Sing College? The Lee Woo Sing College, affiliated with one of the world’s top universities, the Chinese University of Hong Kong, nurtures students with both specialized knowledge and wisdom for life. The College gives significant emphasis to the spirit of ‘Harmony’ striving to create a community that is kind to people and handles things with moderation. It possesses top-tier teaching staff recruited globally with a global vision.
Application Deadline: August 27, 2021
- University or Organization: Lee Woo Sing College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: HK$21,050
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: Mainland, Taiwan, Hong Kong, or Macau
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Chinese opera, music, dance and performing arts, Culture, painting, calligraphy and visual arts, sports, games and physical education skills, Science and technology innovation
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be a full-time Year 1 undergraduate student from the Mainland, Taiwan, Hong Kong or Macau
- Demonstrated outstanding performance or received recognized award in any special talents
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must use the application portal of CUHK and apply. Students for the opportunity will be selected on the basis of the initial applications by the College Office of Lee Woo Sing College.
- Supporting Documents: Cover letter, Resume, Personal statement, Academic certificates, Official transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have attempted ACT or SAT and must have scored 24 0r 1190 respectively to get into CUHK.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- IELTS – 6.0
Lee Woo Sing College will cover the first year half tuition fee (HK$21,050) for students.