SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities has set up a mind-blowing NAWA Scholarships programme to help deserving students to pursue further studies in Poland for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is given towards any master’s programme in Polish or English undertaken by international students. The grant will provide monetary support towards the cost of living while studying for a master’s in Poland at SWPS.
SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities is a private non-profit university ranked 1001st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education. Through research and education in an inspiring environment, SWPS aims to help people make their dreams come true and achieve their goals.
Why choose SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities? SWPS is a mind-blowing university that believes that through a better understanding of human intelligence, the world can learn and thrive among new technologies and dynamic social change. It is a leading higher education institution in Poland dedicated to teaching and research.
Application Deadline: 30th September 2021
- University or Organization: SWPS University of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: PLN 2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Poland
- Eligible Countries: Australia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Austria, Ireland, Portugal, Belgium, Iceland, Romania, Bulgaria, Israel, Singapore, Croatia, Japan, Slovakia, Slovenia, Chile, Canada, Cyprus, Republic of Korea, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Liechtenstein, Sweden, Denmark, Lithuania, Uruguay, Estonia, Luxembourg, USA, Finland Latvia, Hungary, France, Malta, Italy, Greece, Germany, UK, Spain, Norway, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any master’s degree programme at SWPS.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied to a full-time master’s programme at SWPS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must register themselves on the application portal of SWPS University and log in with the created credentials to apply. Applicants that fulfill the eligibility criteria of the scholarship will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal questionnaire
- Two copies of the Agreement on the Payment Terms and Conditions
- A health insurance
- Secondary school certificate
- Registered bank account
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a high school diploma and a bachelor’s degree qualification in a relevant field of study to get into the applied master programme at SWPS.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have CEFR B2 or higher, supported by appropriate recognized English proficiency
The selected students will be given PLN 2,000 (ca. EUR 460) to cover the living allowance during the period of education in Poland at SWPS.