Tiffin University is now offering Trustee Academic International Merit-Based Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023 in order to attract aspiring and brilliant students in the United States.
The scholarship will be awarded to full-time international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree programme at Tiffin University.
Wonderful offer to study at Tiffin University and complete your undergraduate degree program.
User Review( votes)
Tiffin University is a private university in Tiffin, Ohio. Founded in 1888, Tiffin University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission for the undergraduate and graduate degree programs offered at the main campus in Tiffin, Ohio, at the University of Bucharest in Romania, and several locations in Ohio. The city of Tiffin was the first in Ohio to have an electric power plant and only the third in the country.
Why choose Tiffin University? Tiffin University is an independent, coeducational institution based in north-central Ohio. It is offered More than 3,000 students are enrolled on TU. Some attend classes on campus, some attend online only – but all know the value of gaining practical, industry-specific skills in today’s job market. They chose TU knowing our programs will help propel them to their subsequent career success.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their program application before July 15th.
- University or Organization: Tiffin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $16,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate programs at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students must have a GPA of 3.75 & Above
- The applicant must be in their first year of enrolment.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All eligible international undergraduate students who apply for admissions in undergraduate degree coursework at Tiffin University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit original academic records from high school/secondary school, CV, passport, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have good academic standing, and Students have to meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students entering degree programs who have achieved university-stated scores on the TOEFL, IELTS, MELAB, Cambridge tests, or any other English proficiency test accepted by the university.
Students that will be announced winners of this scholarship will be provided the amount of $16,000 towards the first year of study at Tiffin University.