To support international students in the UK, the Regent’s University London has organized the Tillit Scholarship for the academic session 2022/2023.
This scholarship is available to overseas students who want to undertake an undergraduate study programme at Regent’s University London.
Hurry Up! Apply for a wonderful funding opportunity and get financial support for studies at the Regent’s University London.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1984, Regent’s University London is a private, non-profit university that provides an excellent blend of individual and group work, lectures and practical seminars, assignments, and workshops.
Why study at Regent’s University London? Students will have access to a world-class education environment while attending this university, allowing them to enhance their leadership and intellectual talents. This university’s staff assists students in achieving their entrepreneurial ambitions.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 31 July 2022
- University or Organization: Regent’s University London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% off fees or £10,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in BSc (Hons) Business, Technology and Entrepreneurship offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have BBB A level equivalent or an outstanding entrepreneurial plan/track record.
- Must be an International Students
- Three GCE A-levels in grades A-C
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- A minimum GPA of 2.5 PLUS one of the following:
- Three AP tests with an average grade of 3 or two AP tests with an average grade of 4
- Three SAT II (Subject Tests) with a minimum score of 500 in each section or two SAT II with a minimum score of 600 in each section
- SAT I (Reasoning Tests) with a minimum score of 1800 (600 in each section)
- ACT with a composite score of 26 (20 in each section)
- Dual Enrolment and College credits (1st Year) – 30 credits with a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Equivalent qualifications as deemed acceptable by the University
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the applicants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University. After being enrolled, they should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must be required to attach copies of academic transcripts and certificates from all previous studies or university certificates
- Personal statement of 500 words or less
- One academic letter of recommendation
- A copy of your passport photograph (ID) page
- Admission Requirements: To fulfill the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: English is our language of instruction, and they require proof of your English proficiency with:
- IELTS: Overall score of 6.0 with no score below 5.5 in any of the four components
- PTE Academic: Overall score of 58, with 51 or above in each individual component
- TOEFL IBT: Overall score 80. (We do not accept TOEFL from applicants requiring a Student Visa, as this qualification is no longer accepted by the UK Visas and Immigration Department (UKVI)
- A-level/GCSE or IGCSE English: grade C / 4 or above (for IGCSE certificates, please provide the Supplementary Certifying Statement with the breakdown of component grades)
- International Baccalaureate: Grade 4 or above in English at Higher or Standard Level
The Regent’s University London will provide 50% off on tuition fees and £10,000 per year for living costs.