Education is an investment that assists you in fulfilling your lifelong career goals. Therefore, the University of Nottingham is providing Tinggi M.A. Education Award for deserving students.
The program is open for Malaysian students commencing in M.A. degree coursework at Nottingham University for the academic year 2020-2021.
Nice offer for Malaysian students to get fund for study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Why at the University of Nottingham? Nottingham allows students to identify their career goals and paths. It also organizes evening classes for group discussions and one on one session on interview handling and Skype.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: M.A. degree coursework
- Award: RM1,000 per month
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Malaysian Citizens
- The prize can be taken in Malaysia
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship is obtainable for M.A. degree coursework.
- Admissible Criteria: A successful candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a Malaysian resident
- Students must have an applicable second class honours degree from an approved university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this studentship, aspirants need to take admission in the M.A. degree program at the University of Nottingham. After taking confirmation, they will be eligible for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must present a personal statement, curriculum vitae, two reference letters, undergraduate degree certificate and undergraduate degree transcript.
- Admission Requirements: Before starting your application, you need to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: If you are applying for admission at the university, you need to provide proof of your English language sufficiency
The University of Nottingham will provide a stipend of RM1,000 per month for two winning candidates which cover the tuition fee of students.