At Tobi, they aim to inspire the next generation of young women to pursue higher education, leadership, and of course, personal style. Hence, they are proud to offer their annual Tobi Cares funding for outstanding students in the United States.
Nice offer for young women to win $3000 for a college education.
User Review( votes)
Tobi is an online fast-fashion retailer. Its design, produce and sell their products globally and exclusively on Tobi.com
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Tobi.com
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: A $3,000 Scholarship + $200 Tobi.com store credit will be awarded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizens
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The prize will award for any degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must check the given criteria:
- Applicant must be a woman enrolled or enrolling as an undergraduate student in a four-year college or community college in the United States.
- Applicant must be an incoming freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior to qualify.
How to Apply
- To Apply: Candidates are in need to complete an online application to win this opportunity.
- Entry Requirements: Applicant must answer all essay questions (500-700 words) on the application form. Essay question: How do you personally use fashion as a tool for empowerment and self-discovery?
TOBI will provide an award of $3,000 to one outstanding recipient in the United States. The winner will be announced on February 14, 2020, and the lucky winner will also get a $200.00 Tobi.com store credit so she can continue her success in style.