Tokyu Foundation is offering a scholarship for foreign students. The scholarship is available for those who are enrolled as a Japanese graduate regular student (not including research students and the over-doctor).
The scholarship is awarded for studying all the subjects. The program is available for pursuing masters and doctoral program in Japan.
User Review( votes)
These scholarships will be awarded to about 15 people from the Asia-Pacific Ocean region countries who are studying and research in Japan. Each student will receive 180,000 yen monthly for the duration of two years.
University or Organization: Tokyu Foundation for Foreign Students
Course Level: Graduate
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Japanese Students
The program can be taken in Japan
Application Deadline: Closed
- Japan to the study or came foreign students for research -Foundation in exchange activities to be held once every two months can participate who
- person with a table of nationality under the Republic of Korea, the People’s Republic of China, Mongolia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, the Philippines, Brunei, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Myanmar, Bhutan, Nepal, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Pakistan, Afghanistan, the Russian Federation, United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Pacific Ocean on the Islands, countries (Fiji, Tonga, etc.)
- in April 2016, those who are enrolled as a Japanese graduate to regular students (not including research students and the over-doctor), but has the following age limit. MSc (Master’s Program): April 1, 1986, after the birth of a person; Ph.D. (doctoral): birth after April 1, 1981 persons
- since April 2016, a person who does not receive a scholarship/research grants in excess of 360,000 yen other annual.
- A person who can explain the research plans in Japanese. (All interview I conducted in Japanese.)
How to Apply
How to Apply: Applications should be sent by mail. Documents to be submitted are:
-Application Form (prescribed form 1, 2)
-April of research plan year 2016 (A4 size, within two, free format)
-Supervisor of the recommendation letter confidential ( prescribed form 3 )
-Student certificate, or acceptance notice, admission letter (copy available)
-Academic performance table (copy available)
Benefit: The value of the scholarship is 180,000 yen monthly (there is no repayment obligation). You will be paid the national Society of attendance travel expenses, etc.