Take the next step in your career by joining the Tom and Maureen Fairlie Scholarship at the University of Edinburgh in the UK for the academic session 2020/2021. The scholarship programme is open for UK and EU students.
The scholarship encourages highly talented students who wish to undertake research that contributes to the development or the effective teaching of the Scottish secondary school curriculum in the areas of mathematics or science-based subjects.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1582, the University of Edinburgh is one of Scotland‡s ancient universities has divided into three colleges, which collectively host 21 schools. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for international students.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? At this university, students will have a range of ways to study, from on-campus taught programmes to online part-time study. The university will equip you with the skills, insights, and perspectives needed to enhance your career and employment prospect.
Application Deadline: July 23, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: Moray House School of Education and Sport
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Professional Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Selected on the basis of academic merit.
- Candidates also requiring demonstrating genuine interest and commitment to either teaching of, or development of, mathematics and science in Scottish secondary schools.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the University of Edinburgh. After accepting an offer from the university, candidates must complete the online award application form which can be accessed via MyEd web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk. When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Benefits: The University of Edinburgh will provide a scholarship of £1,000 per annum for the duration of the postgraduate degree programme.