The University of Westminster is proud to offer the Tony Shaw – International Students House Scholarships. The grant is open for an international student who holds an offer for a full-time Masters in a subject within the Westminster Business School at the University.
The purpose of the International Students House program is to provide financial help to students from a developing country includes middle-income countries.
Best offer for students
User Review( vote)
The University of Westminster is a public university that was founded in 1838. Westminster’s academic actions are organized into seven faculties and schools, within which there are around 45 departments. They offer a broad range of undergraduate courses and a variety of postgraduate study options.
- Applications Deadline: May 31, 2019.
- Course Level: The grant is open for master-level programs.
- Study Subject: The bursaries are available for master’s degree subjects.
- Award: Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Not known
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Students must be an international student from a developing country.
- Students hold an offer for a full-time Masters in a subject within the Westminster Business School at the University.
- If your country is not on the given list then you are eligible to apply. Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City are eligible to apply.
To apply for this application , you need to Equivalent to a UK First Class Honours degree, financial need and development potential.
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://www.westminster.ac.uk/study/fees-and-funding/scholarships/how-to-apply