Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership is offering up to ten scholarships to masters-level students. The grant is open to students from developing countries who are studying in sustainable energy development.
Their one-of-a-kind program fosters the next generation of energy, climate, and electricity sector specialists who will be prepared to tackle the challenges of the future. The is open to pursuing a master degree program.
Excellent opportunity for Developing counties students.
User Review( votes)
Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership is a non-profit, CEO-led organization of leading electricity companies driving sustainable energy development worldwide through capacity-building activities and small-scale renewable energy projects.
- University or Organization: Global Sustainable Electricity Partnership
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Sustainable Energy Development
- Award: $23,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Developing counties are eligible to apply
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Deadline: March 8, 2019
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- The studentships are available to students from developing countries.
- To be eligible for this application
, prospective applicants must:
- Undertake masters-level studies in sustainable energy development.
- Eligible applicants must be pursuing full-time studies for at least one full school year (two or three semesters), beginning in autumn 2019.
- Students in the second year of a two-year program are eligible to apply, provided that they meet this requirement.
- Be a citizen of a developing country/territory on the List of official development aid recipients identified by the Development Co-operation Directorate (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Be committed to returning to their home country/territory after their studies to contribute to its development
- Be an outstanding student
- Graduates with excellent grades in the top 20% of their class
- Is committed to sustainable energy development
- Has a history of community involvement
- Is determined to advance their knowledge and understanding
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants need to do register through the given link: https://scholarship.globalelectricity.org/account/sign-in
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide an electronic copy of all the Passport or birth certificate, Curriculum vitae, Admission letter from, University transcript, Academic or personal reference letter, Academic Reference Form.