Do you want to experience student life in the UK? If so, the Royal College of Art is giving an opportunity to participate in Tony Snowdon Scholarship program.
Wonderful opportunity for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1837, the Royal College of Art is the world’s oldest art and design university that provides face-to-face teaching and learning and professional orientation. It has design art environment for the students.
Why study at the Royal College of Art? While studying at this university, candidates have the opportunity to develop and expand their abilities through comprehensive. It gives students the best experience with the skills to succeed in their future careers.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Royal College of Art
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Full tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: UK/EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for aspirants from the UK/EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- have an eligible disability*
- are eligible for the RCA UK or EU tuition fee rate
- hold an offer for any Master’s programme in any discipline at the RCA
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be considered for this scholarship you first need to apply for a place on one of our MA programmes. Once you have submitted your programme application, email [email protected] to register your interest in the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted to an undergraduate degree program, aspirants need to hold their previous degree certificates with good academic grades and meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If you are not a national of a majority English-speaking country, you will need to demonstrate that you have a reasonable knowledge of the English language
In order to support the successful candidates achieve their potential the RCA Snowdon Scholarship will provide:
- Your Master’s full tuition fees for the whole two-year programme, plus
- A maintenance allowance of £15,000 per year for two years, towards your living costs while a student at the RCA.