If you have a desire of pursuing higher studies in Italy, then the TOPOLITO masters programmes opportunities are the best ways to complete your dream of studying in Italy.
The main purpose of this educational award is to encourage the overseas participants in order to take the master’s degree program at the Polytechnic University of Turin.
An excellent option to study in Italy for a master degree with educational funding.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1859, the Polytechnic University of Turin is Italy’s oldest technical university. It is situated as a public university in Turin, Italy and ranked 1st in Italy and 8th in Europe for Engineering.
Why at the Polytechnic University of Turin? The university offers courses in the fields of Engineering, Architecture and Industrial Design for both the Italian and overseas participants. It has the experienced teachers for guiding applicants into the right path of career.
- University or Organization: The Polytechnic University of Turin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: 000 € per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10 Grants are available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Italy
- Application Deadline: August 30, 2019
- Language: English and Italian
- Eligible Countries: EU and Non-EU participants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: undertaking a Master’s of Science degree program at the Polytechnic University of Turin.
- Admissible Criteria: You must enroll for the first time in a full-time master’s degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The participants have to complete the online application form in order to take admission in a master degree program at the university. In the same application, you can apply for the grant in the “Research and academic programs” section.
- Supporting Documents: You need to complete the fields with the GRE General Test score under the “GRE” section. After that upload a copy of the “Examinee Score Report” of GRE General Test in the “Attachments” section.
- Admission Requirements: An applicant must hold a Bachelor Degree or an “equivalent academic qualification” obtained in a University outside Italy.
- Language Requirement: The eligible candidates must have sufficient knowledge of English and Italian languages.
Benefits: The educational fund will provide an amount of 8.000 € for the duration of the master’s degree program.