The Queensland University of Technology is offering the QUT International College English Language Concession program for high achieving participants in Australia.
A valuable opportunity for international candidates
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology is situated as a public research university in Australia, since 1989. It ranked within the top 10 Australian universities and has a global reputation for its teaching quality.
Why at the Queensland University of Technology? At QUT, the participants will have a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses. It provides the best academic facility with a vibrant environment of study.
- University or Organization: The Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: 25-50% reduction of the tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Colombia and Latin America, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Macau, Mongolia, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in the field of languages( English for Academic Purposes 1, English for Academic Purposes 2, and English for Academic Purposes 3) at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Onshore and offshore students are eligible for this program.
- Candidates cannot receive both the 25% EAP and 50% EAP concessions.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The participants need to apply for bachelors or master’s degree program and the concession will automatically be awarded to eligible aspirants within 7 business days of receiving their QUT pathway or English only offer letter.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must have excellent proficiency in the English language.
Successful participants will receive a reduction of 25% of the full course tuition fee of your General English or English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program at QUT International College. And a reduction of 50% of the full courses tuition fee of your EAP program.
Application Deadline: There is no application deadline for this award. The participants will automatically consider when they take admission in an eligible degree program in the 2019 or 2020 year.