Do you want to support your education? Toronto Metropolitan University is satisfied to acknowledge the academic achievements of the first-year class upon admission to the university with Secondary School merit awards.
Apply for the Secondary School merit awards at TMU for international students to study in Canada. Overseas students who are entering their first year of a full-time, four-year undergraduate degree program at TMU and demonstrate academic excellence plus leadership skills are eligible for this merit scholarship.
TMU International Secondary School merit awards in Canada
Toronto Metropolitan University International Secondary School merit awards in Canada
User Review( votes)
Toronto Metropolitan University (TMU) gives opportunities for students to learn in the classroom is enhanced by real-world knowledge and experience. TMU operates seven academic divisions or faculties and most faculties are further organized into smaller departments and schools.
Why study at Toronto Metropolitan University? Picking to study at Toronto Metropolitan University is a great decision. It is Canada’s leader in innovative, career-oriented education offers undergraduate pathways as well as provides continuing education services.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- University or Organization: Toronto Metropolitan University
- Department: All
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000 (entrance only, non-renewable)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Seven (7)
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses are eligible offered by Toronto Metropolitan University
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- International Students are eligible to apply for this award.
- Applicants with a gap between their secondary school and post-secondary studies are eligible to apply if their gap is no longer than one academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for the opportunity , applicants must check if Toronto Metropolitan University (TMU) undergraduate programs are accepting applications. After taking an undergraduate admission, the application will automatically be considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The application will ask to include the following: A personal statement, an essay, proof of English language proficiency, and two letters of reference.
- Admission Requirements: A minimum 85%/A, or equivalent final admission average is required for consideration. Check the admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from a country where English is not the first language, or where English is an official language but not the first language are required to present proof of English Language Proficiency at a satisfactory level.
Toronto Metropolitan University will provide seven entrance awards of $5,000 each for undergraduate degree courses to study in Canada.