With an intention to help outstanding students who face financial hardships, Torrens University Australia is proud to announce the undergraduate financial aid for the academic year 2022-2023.
The main motive of the bursary is to provide financial support for Japanese students who want to undertake a Diploma or Bachelor of Health Science degree course.
Torrens University Australia is an Australian private university. In a wide range of academic fields, it offers high-quality undergraduate, graduate, higher degree by research, and specialised degree programs.
Why study at Torrens University Australia? You’ll be able to find a profession that you enjoy, and you’ll have access to everything you need to study and succeed. Torrens University Australia’s positive approach to learning is geared to match every lifestyle and life stage.
Application Deadline: Open for 2022
- University: Torrens University Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma or Bachelor of Health Science degree
- Awards: 20% off on tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Diploma or Bachelor of Health Science courses
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Applicable to new Japanese applicants only, who will be commencing their studies in 2021 or 2022
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this opportunity, the candidates must take admission in any undergraduate course at the university. After being a university student, all applicants can access this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Upload to your application a copy of your official transcripts for ALL secondary (high school) and post-secondary/university education.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate applicants are required to display a credit average from high school and an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent. Postgraduate applicants are required to display a credit average in their previous degree and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent overall.
Torrens University Australia will cover up to 20% of your total tuition costs for successful candidates.