Accident Lawyers Now is providing an excellent opportunity through its Student Accident Lawyers Scholarship in the United States.
The programme is available to the applicant who is currently enrolled in or accepted into a universityor college by the spring semester of 2022.
Accident Lawyers Now has the best lawyers that can be found in the state of California, the most professional, resourceful, intelligent, and with the necessary seniority to face any problem and obtain successful conclusions for their clients.
Application Deadline: December 21, 2021
- University or Organization: Accident Lawyers Now
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: $5000
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The grant is open to undergraduate and graduate students for the Fall 2022 semester.
- You must be a citizen of the United States of America
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a 1200+ word essay on the topic “Why a college degree is important to me and how I plan to use it”?
- Admission Requirements: Students must demonstrate a 3.0+ GPA
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Accident Lawyers Now will provide the award amount of $5000 for students in the USA.