With the aim of providing a world-class education to highly qualified students, Torrens University Australia is providing Three Pillars Blue Mountains International Hotel Management School Hospitality Scholarships. The award is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The main motive of the bursary is to provide financial support for international students who want to undertake an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
Nice offer for international students to complete their studies in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Torrens Institution is a private university in Australia. It offers high-quality undergraduate, doctorate, higher degree by study, and specialized degree programmes in a wide range of academic subjects.
Why would like to study at Torrens University? Students will have access to a diverse range of work options and will develop the skills they need to carve out successful careers at this university. At the institution, students are now being prepared for the world of tomorrow.
Application Deadline: August 22, 2021
- University: Torrens University Australia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Awards: Up to 30% off on tuition-fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Undergraduate and postgraduate international students must maintain a full-time study load, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period, to maintain their scholarship. Scholarship applicable on tuition fee only and on first attempt subjects.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this opportunity, the candidates must take admission in any undergraduate or master’s course at the university. After being a university student, all applicants can access this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Upload to your application a copy of your official transcripts for ALL secondary (high school) and post-secondary/university education
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Undergraduate applicants are required to display a credit average from high school and an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent. Postgraduate applicants are required to display a credit average in their previous degree and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent overall.
Torrens University Australia will cover up to 30% of your total tuition costs for successful candidates.