Start your educational journey in Poland with the help of this Wroclaw University of Science and Technology’s Doctoral Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The purpose of the scholarships is to increase the internationalization of the Doctoral School of Wroc?aw University of Science and Technology and to increase the number of doctorates prepared jointly by supervisors from abroad, including under joint degree or double degree.
User Review( votes)
Wroc?aw University of Science and Technology is a technological university in Wroc?aw Poland. With buildings and infrastructures dispersed throughout the city, its main facilities are gathered at a central location. It operates three regional branches in Jelenia Góra, Legnica, and Wa?brzych. Huffington Post UK named Wroc?aw University of Science and Technology in the top 15 of the World’s Most Beautiful Universities Rankings.
Why study at Wroclaw University of Science and Technology? It is one of the largest and best technical universities in Poland. The development of WUST is confirmed by research potential, didactics at the highest level, creating innovation, transferring knowledge, and also cooperation with business and local government.
Application Deadline: 15 September 2021
- University or Organization: Wroclaw University of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: PLN 4 266 (gross) per month
- Number of Awards: Six
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Poland
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- a foreigner who is a graduate of second-degree studies completed in a Polish institution or
- a Pole who is a graduate of second-degree studies, completed in a foreign institution, who has positively passed the recruitment process organized by the Applicant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicant must be a graduate of first, second-degree studies or uniform master’s degree studies, completed in a foreign institution
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
The amount of the scholarship is PLN 5,000 gross/gross per month. Derivative costs related to the payment of the scholarship by the Wroclaw University of Science and Technology (including social security contributions on the part of the university) should be covered from this amount