Trinity College Dublin is accepting applications for the TR080 Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) Scholarship from international students intending to study in Ireland.
The scholarship program is open to all international students applying for the Global Business Undergraduate Program – Bachelor in Business Studies at TCD.
Worthy offer to study in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
Trinity College Dublin of the University of Dublin was founded on March 3, 1592, by Elizabeth I. It is Ireland’s most prestigious university and offers degree and diploma courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Why study at Trinity College Dublin? Academically, TCD is divided into three faculties comprising 23 schools. In the 21st century, Trinity College is today in the center of Dublin. Most bachelor courses require four years of study, and at the postgraduate level, it offers a range of taught and research degrees in all faculties.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2023, 1st May 2023, and 15th June 2023.
- University or Organization: Trinity College Dublin, the University of Dublin
- Department: Business
- Course Level: Bachelor in Business Studies
- Award: €3000 to €5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for a bachelor in global business studies offered by Trinity College Dublin.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants who have non-EU status will pay tuition fees at the non-EU rate.
- Applicants must apply for Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) Undergraduate Program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must submit their scholarship application as follows:
- Email an application to their Regional Manager. If applicants are unsure who their Regional Manager is, select their country of residence on this page?and verify the name of their Regional Manager in the “Contact Details” Section.
- The subject line of the Email: their name + Trinity application ID + Global Business (Bachelor in Business Studies) Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following:
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have received a conditional or firm offer of a place in a Trinity undergraduate course).
- 200-word statement on “How I will contribute to our Trinity College Dublin community.” – submit in Microsoft Word or pdf format.
- Two academic references
- Final high school exam results or Predicted Scores provided by your school
- A 500-word statement of purpose
- A recognized certificate of English Language Competency
- Admission Requirements: Before starting an application, applicants must meet all the criteria for admission – check entry requirements here.
- Language Requirement: Applicants for all undergraduate programs must present an English language qualification – check here.
The university will provide scholarships valued at €3000 to €5000 each, applied as a reduction to the tuition fees for the Global Business (based on academic achievement) for the first year only.