The Hertie School of Governance is excited to announce up to four Transatlantic Leadership Scholarships for applicants from all over the world on the basis of financial need and merit. These scholarships are available to pursue MPP and MIA programs.
The aim of the scholarships is to reward and encourage excellence of students.
User Review( votes)
The Hertie School is committed to attracting the best students from around the world. The school provides financial support to students in the form of financial aid and scholarships.
- Application Deadline: 1 February 2019
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue MPP and MIA programs
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in public policy or international affairs.
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover full tuition waivers for the MPP and MIA programs, each worth 32,500 EUR.
- Nationality: German and International
- Number of Scholarships: Up to four scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Both financial aid and scholarships are offered on the basis of financial need and merit. Applicants fill out the financial statement section of the application form in order to state what funds they have available for tuition fees and living expenses. Financial need is determined by subtracting the total amount of funds from the total amount of estimated costs of the study program (including living expenses).
- Applicants who are able to finance the entire cost of the 2-year study program on their own are not eligible for financial aid and scholarships.
- English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English
- Interested applicants should signal their interest in this scholarship in their motivation letters, highlighting their commitment to transatlantic cooperation.
How to Apply:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation (2 pages maximum)
- Official academic transcript(s)
- English proficiency certificate (for non-native English speakers)