In order to support high-quality aspirants from all over the world, Trent University is awarding Trent-United World Colleges Scholarships for International Students in Canada.
The fund is available for outstanding candidates who demonstrate marvellous academic achievement and wish to undertake undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-20.
User Review( votes)
As one of Canada’s top universities, Trent University attracts excellent students from across the country and around the world. It is consistently recognized nationally for leadership in teaching, research and student satisfaction.
Why at Trent University? The university offers an enriched learning environment that encourages a passion for all knowledge, the discovery of the creative links between fields of study and critical engagement with the world.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Trent University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Covers tuition and ancillary fees of approximately $24,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all over the globe are eligible (except Canada)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The University offers these grants to those candidates who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement, community service, leadership potential, and financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for this award, aspirants are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at Trent University. After enrolling, students will be considered automatically for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must send the High School diploma, CV, transcripts, short statements of purpose.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You are needed to provide proof of English proficiency (or conditional admission through Trent-ESL: English for University).
- Benefits: The award covers international tuition and ancillary fees of approximately $24,000 per academic year (housing excluded).