Trinity College Dublin at University of Dublin is pleased to announce the PhD International Scholarships in Economics for the academic year 2024-2025.
This scholarship program is exclusively open to applicants from around the world who wish to pursue their PhD International Scholarships in Economics at the University of Dublin.
Nice offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
Trinity College Dublin is Ireland’s leading university, ranked 1st in Ireland and 98th worldwide. Its undergraduate and postgraduate students can work with some of their field’s most influential and reputable professors. Trinity ranks 91st in the world for Graduate Employability 2 and is dedicated to preparing its students for the ever-changing challenges of the 21st-century workplace.
Why study at the University of Dublin? Studying at the University of Dublin provides not only a world-class education but also an immersive experience in one of Europe’s most culturally vibrant cities, making it an attractive choice for those seeking a well-rounded and top-tier academic journey.
Application Deadline: 1 April 2024
- University or Organization: University of Dublin
- Department: Trinity College Dublin
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipends
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Open to applicants from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship is available for any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the specific criteria outlined by the department, including a focus on research in Economic History for CEPH Studentships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates should take admission in a PhD degree program at the university. Afterthat, they can apply online through the University of Dublin online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following documents to support the application:
- Copy of full and official academic transcript
- Copy of degree certificate
- Research Proposal
- Detailed CV
- Two academic references
- Valid English language test result
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the entry requirements for the respective PhD programs.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must meet all the English language requirement of the university.
The University of Dublin will offer several general departmental stipends and a number of CEPH studentships to support students in their PhD studies.