If you are talented young pianists and looking for financial support in your further career, then here is a valuable opportunity to apply for the Trinity College London Junior Fellowships. The fellowship program is available in Piano Accompaniment for the academic year 2020-2021.
The objective of the program is to prepare your professional career to gain experience and further develop your performance skills.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1877, the Trinity College London offers graded and diploma qualifications (up to postgraduate level) across a range of disciplines in the performing arts and English language learning and teaching in over 70 countries worldwide.
Why at Trinity College London? The College promotes and fosters the best possible communicative and performance skills through assessment, content and training which is innovative, personal and authentic.
Application Deadline: February 24, 2020
- University or Organization: Trinity College London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Professional Course
- Award: £8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: UK Students
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to talented young pianists.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate substantial relevant experience, with a wide range of competencies and experience in piano accompaniment and duo work, as well as advanced proficiency in sight-reading.
- Should expect to contribute and add value to the Conservatoire community as well as pursuing their own careers.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , all candidates are required to submit the online application.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit the cover letter, short biography, names of referees, professional references, photo, and digital recordings.
- Admission Requirements: For being considered for the award, students have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
Two tax-free bursaries, each to the value of £8,000, will be available for the 2020/21 academic year to help defray the cost of any tuition undertaken during the academic year of their tenure.