Getting an educational fund to take away all your financial concerns. If you also want to get a fund, then you can apply for the diversity awards provided by the École de Management Léonard de Vinci Business School.
Beneficial offer for international applicants in France.
User Review( votes)
The EML EcoLeonard de Vinci Business School Paris is a business school in Paris located at the Pôle Universitaire Léonard de Vinci in La Defense. It offers a various degree program for students.
Why at École de Management Léonard de Vinci Business School? The school provides skilled to contribute to manage diverse evolutions caused by disruptive technologies and to collaborate in a transversal and hybrid way.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: École de Management Léonard de Vinci Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 10% to 50%
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc and MBA degree coursework in the subject stream offered by the school.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must demonstrate outstanding academic, professional, or personal qualities.
- Non-French candidates are eligible to apply
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. All eligible candidates are considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a CV, Cover Letter, copies of all diplomas and transcripts including a high school diploma, ID photos, Copy of passport and Student VISA
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Benefits: Winners will receive the reduction in tuition fee ranging from 10% to 50%