For removing financial hindrance for high-potential aspirants, Thompson River University is providing the Diversity Scholarships program in Canada.
This educational award is open for academic achievement international candidates who have a plan to study for an undergraduate degree at TRU.
Wonderful opportunity for students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Thompson Rivers University is a public science and teaching institution. It provides a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degrees, as well as technical training. Via its Open Learning division, it provides 140 on-campus programmes and around 60 online or distance programmes, including trades apprenticeships, technical certificates and diplomas, bachelor’s and master’s degrees, and law.
Why study at Thomson River University? Candidates can choose from a variety of courses and resources at the university. It assists students in determining their potential course of study and advance their careers by offering work opportunities.
Application Deadline: October 1
- University or Organization: Thompson River University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To be considered, students should meet one of the following: 3.0 GPA or 6.5 IELTS or 88 TOEFL iBT.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Scanned copies of original/official transcripts (or certified copies) for all prior post-secondary studies must be included with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to meet minimum English language proficiency requirements for direct entry into academic programs.
Thompson River University will cover the educational fund to all deserving students to complete their education in Canada.