The Thompson Rivers University is excited to announce its International Social Media Ambassador Awards for high-achieving candidates. This educational award is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship programme aims to recognize and reward the excellence of incoming international students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree at the university.
This amazing scholarship scheme will help academically gifted international students.
User Review( votes)
Thompson Rivers University is a public teaching and research university offering undergraduate and graduate degrees and vocational training. It was ranked at the 49th position nationwide. It was established in 1970 to serve the students and their community with high-quality and flexible education, training, research, and scholarship.
Why choose to study at Thompson Rivers University? Thompson Rivers University has made the student’s success and satisfaction its utmost priority. Students of TRU are offered flexible student services, hands-on learning opportunities, and a diverse, inclusive environment that empower them to reach their academic, professional, and personal goals.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
- University or Organization: Thompson Rivers University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate programs at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international students
- Are enthusiastic, creative, and relate well to students from around the world
- Must have been involved in student-related activities at TRU
- Must be a full-time student (minimum 9 credits) for the semester appointed as an Ambassador
- Minimum GPA of 2.5
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have to take admission via the application portal in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After getting enrolled, fill out the SMA application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have the required recommendation letter, official transcripts, bachelor’s degree, CV, passport, Identity proof.
- Admission Requirements: Admission requirements vary, but all TRU programs require secondary school completion for academic admission.
- Language Requirement: All international students must verify their English language proficiency by meeting their English language requirements.
Thompson Rivers University will provide the educational fund for applicants in Canada.