If you demonstrate high academic achievement and have a strong leadership capability, then you must check out the Research Assistantships opportunities offered by the University of San Francisco for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international and domestic national students are eligible to apply for this research assistantship position. The applicants must have applied for admission in MS in Applied Economics at USF. Selected students will be provided a salary.
Worthy offer to study in the USA.
User Review( vote)
The University of San Francisco is a private Jesuit university in San Francisco, California. The University of San Francisco is ranked 103rd in National Universities. The University of San Francisco has dedicated itself to offering a daring and dynamic liberal arts education in the Jesuit, Catholic tradition.
Why choose to study at the University of San Francisco? The University of San Francisco is committed to educating hearts and minds to cultivate the full, integral development of each person and all persons; pursuing learning as a lifelong humanizing and liberating social activity; and advancing excellence as the standard for teaching, scholarship, creative expression, and service.
Application Deadline: The final application deadline to apply for the MSc in Applied Economics programme at the University of San Francisco is 1st April 2022.
- University or Organization: University of San Francisco
- Department: College of Arts and Science
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students are all eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A research programme at the University of San Francisco can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted to the applied programme at USF.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to start their admission application on the university’s online portal. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcript (Academic Record) from each university or college attended
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume or CV
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The students must provide all required documents when applying.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
- Duolingo – 115
The University of San Francisco will provide the selected candidates with a salary paid based on an hourly basis.