Sabanci University is giving the most brilliant students a chance to become a part of the TÜB?TAK B?DEB international awards for the academic year 2021-2022.
The study program is open for both domestic and international applicants who want to pursue a PhD and MSc degree program in the Faculty of Engineering & Natural Sciences. Eligible students will be provided with an all-inclusive study package at SU, which includes accommodation and a monthly stipend.
Great offer for international students in Turkey.
User Review( votes)
Sabanc University is the best-ranked Turkish university in the World University Rankings, and one of only two Turkish universities in the top 500. With eleven undergraduate programmes, the university offers an integrative education throughout its three faculties.
Why choose Sabanci University? The university features a welcoming atmosphere, excellent facilities, and some of the greatest teachers in the country. It offers a diverse choice of internationally renowned courses aimed at assisting students in discovering their passions and learning new skills.
Application Deadline: 13th August 2021
- University or Organization: Sabanci University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master and PhD
- Awards: 18,000 USD
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master in Science and PhD programmes at Sabanc?
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted to the applied MSc or PhD programme at Sabanc?
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, students are required to fill the online application form of the university after logging in on the official portal. The accepted students will be considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Official Transcript
- Statement of Purpose
- Two letters of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- CAE – B
- CPE – C
- PTE – 48
- YDS – 65
- YOKDIL – 65
Applicants selected for the Project support will be awarded 18,000 USD to 55,000 USD per year by SU. They will also additionally receive a monthly stipend of 350 TL, accommodation, approximate 750 TL towards transportation, and a laptop or computer.