Earning a masters degree helps to gain specialized knowledge to advance in your field. Examining the importance of the study, Tarbiat Modares University is providing the tuition fee programme.
Amazing opportunity for students to complete their master’s degree in Iran.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1981, Tarbiat Modares University is a pioneer university engaged in education and research. It is a leading University in respect of education, research, production and promotion of advantageous knowledge, extending the boundaries of knowledge and technology.
Why study at Tarbiat Modares University? They create a dynamic and creative learning environment and educate instructors, researchers and entrepreneurs who are committed and loyal to the Islamic Revolution.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: Tarbiat Modares University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Reduction in tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Iran
- The award can be taken in Iran
- Eligible Countries: Iran.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in eligible subjects.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates will receive a 10% discount on tuition fee in case a close family member is/are concurrently studying at TMU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, applicants have to take admission to the master’s degree programme at the university. After being admitted, you can complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide a clear scan of the first page of your passport, a personnel picture, CV, two recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a previous degree certificate with relevant scores.
- Language Requirement: Applicants with no proof of language proficiency need to attend their 4-6 month Persian Language Education Courses after Receiving Final Acceptance.
Benefits: Tarbiat Modares University will provide the tuition cost ranging from 10% to 15% for winning candidates.