The Leicester Castle Business School is dispensing a marvellous opportunity through its International Postgraduate Taught Merit funding for the academic year 2021-2022. The grant is available for worldwide students.
Amazing chance for international students to get £2,500 for postgraduate taught programs.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1870, De Montfort University is a well-known university that offers a wide range of courses to students from all around the world. It has been delivering high-quality education to thousands of students since 1992.
Why study at De Montfort University? The university offers the perfect combination of award-winning teaching and world-class facilities. Here, many students get an opportunity to undertake a work placement with a variety of organizations.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: De Montfort University
- Department: Leicester Castle Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 8
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Taught degree programmes (excluding the Global MBA).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must have a 1st Class or 2:1 degree or international equivalent qualification at a Distinction or Merit.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in postgraduate coursework at the Leicester Castle Business School. After getting enrolled, candidates must send an email, with your statement attached, and ensure you include your name and contact details on the statement to pgbal-at-dmu.ac.uk. Please entitle the email ‘International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship’.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide a statement of no more than 1000 words demonstrating your commitment to the DMU values.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Leicester Castle Business School will provide eight scholarships of £2,500, as a course fee reduction for international students who wish to study during the 2020/2021 session.