The Leading Russian Universities Open doors for international students to apply for its Russian Scholarship Project in Russia.
Foreign citizens and stateless citizens including compatriots abroad with a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) who gave permission to process their personal data can participate in the Competition.
A good opportunity for Non-Russian students
User Review( votes)
The competition is aimed at prospective applicants to Master’s programs and allows winners and runner-ups to study at any Russian university, with tuition fees covered by the state.
- Application Deadline: Check back next year
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Master degree program.
- Study Subject: Participants can choose from four subject areas: Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, and Economics. Each area includes several tracks – Nuclear Physics, Biotechnology or Material Science for Physics; Economics, Management, and Finance for Economics, etc.
- Nationality: Participation opens to all non-Russian citizens.
- The award can be taken in Winners will be able to choose from over 500 Russian universities, including those in international rankings such as Times Higher Education World University Rankings (THE), QS World University Rankings and Academic Rankings of World Universities (ARWU), and 21 universities participating in the reputable 5-100 Russian Academic Excellence Project. The competition is held in English and Russian.
- Eligible Countries: Participation opens to all non-Russian citizens.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
- The competition is open to citizens of all countries other than Russia, stateless citizens, and Russian citizens who are permanent residents of other countries. It’s mandatory to have a Bachelor’s degree
- Foreign citizens
- Stateless people
- Russian citizens who live abroad
- who already have a Bachelor’s degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested applicants need to be enrolled in a masters degree program at any Russian university. After being registered in a university, you can access the online application form
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to attach a copy of an official academic transcript and a copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to hold their bachelor degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements: Winners can choose a program taught in Russian or English. In case the programs they are interested in are taught in Russian only, the winning student can start with a 1-year intensive foundation course of Russian as a foreign language.
Benefits: The grant will cover the full tuition fees of the students