Unlock new opportunities for you with the help of the ASEAN Scholarships funded by the Technical University of Munich Asia. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2023/2024.
This educational program is open to nationals of ASEAN member countries (including Singaporeans) who wish to pursue one of their MSc degree programs at the university.
The Technical University of Munich is ranked #74 in Best Global Universities. It provides a great opportunity named as ASEAN Scholarships to all interested candidates. Hurry Up! apply now and take benefit of this program.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1868, the Technical University of Munich is a research university with campuses in Munich, Garching, and Freising-Weihenstephan. It is one of the most prestigious German institutes of technology, offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Why choose to study at the Technical University of Munich Asia? TUM Asia understands that graduates must look and feel good simultaneously. TUM is dedicated to research and teaching excellence, interdisciplinary education, and the advancement of promising young scientists.
Application Deadline: The applicants must have received admission confirmation by 31 March 2023.
- University or Organization: Technical University of Munich Asia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Full scholarships for tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: This scholarship is open to nationals of ASEAN member countries (including Singaporeans).
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc programs offered at TUM Asia can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have successfully received an admissions offer to one of our MSc programs and have made payment of the Registration Fee before they can apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants need to log in to the university portal to submit their admission applications. All eligible students will be assessed based on their admission applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of Official or Provisional Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Copy of Official or Provisional Academic Transcript
- 2 Recommendation letter
- Statement of purpose
- Personal statement
- Passport-sized photograph
- Passport Biodata page photocopy
- Admission Requirements: Students must follow the application process as required by the university and submit all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 88 to 100
- IELTS – 6.5
Candidates selected by the Technical University of Munich Asia will be provided full scholarships to cover the tuition of the applied MSc program.