Applicants are inviting to become a part of a Tung Doctoral Scholarship program sponsored by the University of Liverpool for the academic year 2020/21.
This educational award is accessible for brilliant eligible students from Hong Kong who want to start a doctoral programme at the university in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Liverpool is considered one of the best higher education institutions in the world. It provides a distinctive student experience, learning and teaching take place at the cutting-edge of disciplines.
Why at the University of Liverpool? The university is renowned for excellent teaching and research, which specifically relates to the professions including Medicine, Dentistry, Business Law, Architecture and Engineering.
Application Deadline: April 17, 2020
- University: University of Liverpool
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: £10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students from Hong Kong
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have academic excellence and have been admitted to pursue full-time studies at the University of Liverpool.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants need to apply for a postgraduate taught degree or postgraduate research degree at the university. Thereafter, they should complete the PG-HKGA application form.
- Supporting Documents: New applicants are to submit all the following documents such as relevant transcripts, current students in PG study will need to provide a supporting letter from their academic supervisor and academic CV
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in this program, you must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
The Tung PhD scholarship is worth £10,000 and is awarded annually to students from Hong Kong.