The University of Westminster is welcoming enthusiastic individuals to become a part of the Undergraduate High Achiever Awards for the year 2020. The awards are exclusively open for UK, EU and international students.
The funding program is awarded for highly talented students to undertake a full-time undergraduate degree program up to a maximum of 3 years.
Golden opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Based in the heart of London, the University of Westminster was founded in 1838 with a vibrant and international learning environment, fostering innovation and creativity.
Why at the University of Westminster? The university provides you access to a variety of opportunities, tools, and resources, as well as dedicated career support, to enhance your employability.
Application Deadline: Applications are automatically considered for this scholarship.
- University or Organization: University of Westminster
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Nationality: UK, EU & International Students
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Enrolling for study into the first year (level 4) of a full-time undergraduate course at the University of Westminster for September 2020.
- Level applicants for Medical Sciences BSc, Film BA, Fashion Design BA, Architecture BA and Architecture and Environmental Design BSc are not eligible for this award due to the higher published entry requirements for this course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply for the scholarship; students must only have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University. After being registered, candidates will be given the award automatically on enrolling with the required grades.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit evidence of any existing qualifications or also any predicted results, a reference, and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: All candidates must be selected on the basis of academic excellence and they must achieve grades of either AAB in A level, or 33 in International Baccalaureate (IB).
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements.
The scholarship provides £1500 for each year of full-time undergraduate study (up to a maximum of 3 years).