The Tunku Abdul Rahman University College Merit Scholarships are awarded to outstanding Malaysian students. The scholarship award covers up to 100% waiver of tuition fee for the whole duration of the study.
The Tunku Abdul Rahman (TAR) University is a not-for-profit, comprehensive, private university in Malaysia. UTAR is one of the most prestigious private universities in Malaysia, ranked top 100 in Times Higher Education Asia University Rankings 2018, ranked 2nd in Malaysia after University of Malaya.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: Open for 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor, diploma and foundation programmes.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship award covers up to 100% waiver of tuition fee for the whole duration of the study.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian citizens are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: The TAR University College Merit Scholarship is only awarded to you once only for the pursuit of any programme of study in the University College. Should you, for many reasons, withdraw from this programme of study, you would no longer be eligible for the TAR UC Merit Scholarship if you later choose to enrol back in this same programme or any other programmes.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.