Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, the University of Birmingham is offering the Undergraduate Outstanding Achievement Scholarship for the session 2021/2022.
The funding program assists Turkish students who want to commence an undergraduate program in the field of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences.
Amazing opportunity for Turkish students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Located in the heart of the United Kingdom, the University of Birmingham is a well-known research university that provides the best teaching facilities and accommodation support to international students. It offers more than 250 different undergraduate courses, 600 postgraduate, 140 research, and 450 PhD opportunities.
Why study at the University of Birmingham? At this university, candidates have many opportunities related to their career. Birmingham is the right choice for you because it provides an excellent environment for study and facilities for achieving future ambition.
Application Deadline: July 16, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Turkish Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Turkey
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate program starting September 2020. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate program based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the program.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship, candidates must take admission in an undergraduate program at the University of Birmingham. After accepting an offer from the university, students need to email the country manager of Turkey (details below) with the UCAS ID, program applied for, and the final transcript of Lise Diplomasi before the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: Selection for the award will be based on the academic performance of grade 12 of Lise Diplomasi.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The scholarship award is for £2,500 towards tuition fees (for the first year only) of a full-time undergraduate degree program at the University of Birmingham starting September 2021.