Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the Kenkyu-Shorei Scholarship offered by the Ritsumeikan University.
Helpful offer for Japanese students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1869, Ritsumeikan University is a private university in Kyoto, Japan. It is known as one of western Japan’s four leading private universities and offers various degree programs.
Why at Ritsumeikan University? While studying at this university, students enjoy their college life at RU to the fullest while pursuing their studies. Here, students will get the best career options.
Application Deadline: Applications will open on June 1, 2020, and closes on June 5, 2020
- University or Organization: Ritsumeikan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral degree
- Award: 100% reduction in tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Students of Japan
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Japan
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research in any subject
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students who have been accepted as JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists DC1/DC2 and are enrolled in the Doctoral Program of Ritsumeikan University
- Students who passed the 1st stage screening and were invited for the 2nd screening in the previous year of the applicable academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To empower with this educational award, aspirants have to enrol in the doctoral program at the university. After taking affirmation, you can ask for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Submit the transcripts or certificate of academic records, proof of permanent residency.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a master degree from a recognized university in JJapan or overseas equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants have to provide evidence of Japanese language proficiency by standardized test scores.
Benefits: The Ritsumeikan University will provide the 100% reduction in tuition fee for deserving students.