The academic year 2017-2018 are invited to apply for the Turkish Government Research Fellowship Program. Applicants who are a citizen of countries other than turkey are eligible to apply for this fellowship program
Research fellowship program was established with the aim of encouraging international researchers and academicians to use common researchers with in-field faculty members from our country and to develop scientific contacts among researchers.
Perfect choice for international students.
User Review( vote)
International students in Turkey, as well as the unique nature of quality education, a deep rooted history and a rich culture, as well as the hospitable nature of people and satisfy the historical value and economic status of living, Turkey is one of the best. Option for training.
Application Deadline: Closed
- Applicants who are the citizen of countries other than turkey are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
- Fellowship aims to encourage international researchers and academics to work with Turkish academics on collaborative researchers in Turkey and contribute to the development of the international scientific interaction between researchers.
- The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- PhD holders or PhD candidates who are citizens of countries other than Turkey may apply to the Research Fellowship
- Candidates must have completed their PhD studies or be at the dissertation stage.
- Also, it is essential that candidates have an official Acceptance / Invitation Letter from a university in Turkey for research.
- (To have an Acceptance / Invitation Letter, researchers should contact the universities individually)
Other requirements are as follows:
- Being under 45 years old as of application date (preferably),
- For PhD students, being enrolled at a university doctoral program abroad and being at the dissertation stage,
- Having a PhD diploma for PhD holders,
- Certifying the language proficiency required for the research.
- IF personal data will be collected with the methods such as experiment, survey, focus group discussion, practice, having the “Ethics Committee Approval
- Certificate” from the Ethics Committee of the University;
- IF a study will be carried out on historical monuments and archaeological sites with non-public information, documents from institutions and organizations, having “Legal Permit” taken from a related governmental institution,
- How to Apply: Applications are received online. Applicants may submit their applications throughout the year. Candidates will have to fill the application in the following link, the required documents will be scanned and uploaded in the online form.
- Applications are evaluated within 3 months from the date application is submitted. Candidates are informed of the outcome of their applications by e-mail. The e-mail consists of follow-up information as well for successful applications.
- Scholarship Award: The fellowship monthly cost is 3,000 TL. The fellowship does not include transportation, accommodation, and health insurance. It is recommended that the researchers, before coming to Turkey, arrange accommodation, if possible, at the halls of residence at the university they will carry out their research.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates must have completed their PhD studies or be at the dissertation stage.
- English Language Requirements: Candidates are required to meet the qualifications (GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS, ALES, etc.) set by the universities and departments that can be selected through the application system. Candidates who do not have the required documents will not be considered for the scholarship.