Microsoft is offering free online course on Introduction to TypeScript. This course will cover all you need to know to get up and running and start building functional websites using TypeScript 2.3
In this 4 week course, applicants will learn all the basics of TypeScript to build great web applications. TypeScript is the future of web development. The course will start on June 1, 2017.
User Review( votes)
Course At A Glance
Length: 4 weeks
Effort: 4-5 hours pw
Subject: Computer Science
Institution: Microsoft and edx
Certificate Available: Yes, Add a Verified Certificate for $99
Session: Course Starts on June 1, 2017
Microsoft is offering this online course via the edX platform. Microsoft is offering the course via renowned online platform edX. In this new connected world, Microsoft believes technology creates opportunity, and courses are designed to provide you with the core development skills needed to be successful in the cloud-first, mobile-first world.
About This Course
Why Take This Course?
This course will cover all you need to know to get up and running and start building functional websites using TypeScript 2.3
- Types in TypeScript
- Programming in TypeScript
- Modules and Namespaces
- Advanced Topics in TypeScript
Marwa Hussein is a Content Developer at Microsoft. Marwa has worked in Microsoft as a software developer for about 4 years before she switched her focuses to the education track at Microsoft.
Daren May is President and Co-Founder of Crank211 and a Microsoft MVP.
Drake Boley is Senior UI Engineer for Crank211 and Subject Matter Expert on AngularJS, TypeScript, ES6 and React.
- Basic Knowledge of OOP concepts
- Basic Knowledge of HTML
How To Join This Course
- Go to the course website link
- Create an edX account to SignUp
- Choose “Register Now” to get started.
- EdX offers honor code certificates of achievement, verified certificates of achievement, and XSeries certificates of achievement. Currently, verified certificates are only available in some courses.
- Once applicant sign up for a course and activate their account, click on the Log In button on the edx.org homepage and type in their email address and edX password. This will take them to the dashboard, with access to each of their active courses. (Before a course begins, it will be listed on their dashboard but will not yet have a “view course” option.)