The University of Salzburg is delighted to offer Research Fellowship for Austrian and EU students to carry out a scientific project.
The aim of the fellowship is to encourage research study of Austrian and EU researchers.
User Review( votes)
The University of Salzburg also known as Paris Lodron University is located in the Austrian city of Salzburg. It is a centre for innovative research and is firmly integrated into the cultural and economic life of Salzburg.
Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue the research project.
Study Subject: TFellowship is awarded for the scientific project.
Scholarship Award: The fellowship will cover monthly € 600.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Austria
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Postgraduate (excluding Baccalaureate)
- Austrian citizenship or equivalent of EU citizenship according to §4 StudFG (in german)
- The additional average monthly income within the term of the fellowship must not exceed € 679.– (net)
- The research fellowship has to be used to finance a scientific project (either already underway or newly introduced by the applicant) arranged by an organisational unit of the University of Salzburg e.g. Department.
- The scientific project has to be carried out in the context of a dissertation, the registration of the dissertation and a positive assessment of the disposition are necessary.
- Application for another grant for the same project will be considered on a case-by-case basis only.
Nationality: Austrian and EU applicants are eligible for this fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicant must have post graduate degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- The following documents must be enclosed in the application:
- Project description (max. 3 pages)
- Illustration of the methodology (approach to the management of the project, etc.)
- Endorsement of the project by the project supervisor
- Optional: additional certification or qualification (e.g. publications, lectures, etc.)
- Graduation Certificate in the respective field of study
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Confirmation corresponding to §4 StudFG (e.g. proof of citizenship)
- Affidavit that the specified income level is not exceeded
- Validation of positive assessment of the disposition
- The applications must be submitted to be considered (hardcopy form and electronic form (PDF; signed documents and certificates have to be scanned).
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 05, 2019.