Awards are another resource to help students afford the degree. So for helping students, the University of the Arts London is offering up to 4 Postgraduate and Accommodation Awards for the academic session 2021-2022.
The study programme covers the cost of tuition fees, accommodation at one of UAL’s halls of residence and may also contribute towards living costs who want to study for a postgraduate degree in the UK.
The University of the Arts London is a federation of various art colleges that was established in 1986. It is a London-based collegiate university that was founded as a university in 2003.
Why study at the University of the Arts London? Being a member of UAL provides you with a fantastic opportunity to expand your professional network while also providing you with a fantastic educational experience. The professors at this university are extremely talented and have a strong desire to give the best knowledge to students in order for them to pursue their desired level of career.
Application Deadline: June 18, 2021
- University or Organization: University of the Arts London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: £40,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: International students
- The program can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of Afghanistan, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep. Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, the Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Korea, Dem. People’s Rep., Liberia Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Yemen, Rep., and Zimbabwe are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a full-time taught master’s degree program at one of UAL’s six Colleges.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must hold an offer to study a full-time taught master’s course at one of UAL’s 6 Colleges starting in 2021/2022.
- Your course must offer either a Grad Dip, M ARCH, MA, MFA, MBA, MRes or MSc qualification.
- Your annual household income must be £50,000 or less (or the equivalent exchange value in a qualifying country’s currency) at the point of application. For up-to-date currency conversion, visit Oanda Trade Currency Exchange.
- Evidence such as a copy of your immigration documents, ID card or formal proof of your address must be included as part of your application.
- You must be ordinarily resident in one of the low-income economy countries detailed in our list of qualifying countries (see above).
How to Apply
- How to apply: Once the student takes admission in a master’s degree program at one of the UAL’s Colleges, they will be guided that “how to apply” for UAL’s grants.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of immigration documents, ID card or formal evidence of their address and their fully completed course application in order to get an online grants application form.
- Admission Requirements: A successful candidate must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your national language, so you are bound to take TOEFL or IELTS test for showing your English language ability.
This programme covers the cost of tuition fees, accommodation at one of UAL’s halls of residence and may also contribute towards living costs. Up to 4, UAL International Postgraduate £40,000 The studentships are available.