The University of Liverpool is proud to announce the Fully-Funded PhD Positionsfor the academic year 2021-2022 for international students.
The programme aims to support students who belong to the UK, EU and want to undertake their PhD degree at the University of Liverpool. The grant focuses on investigating the feto-maternal interface visualisation of pathogen and antibody in a 3D in vitro human placental model.
The University of Liverpool is a public university based in the city of Liverpool. It is ranked 129th globally as it chases its mission to be dedicated to the advancement of learning and ennoblement of life.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? The University of Liverpool is recognised in the top 1% of the universities worldwide for globally recognised research. It provides its students with a distinctive student experience, learning, and teaching at the cutting-edge of disciplines. The University also offers 180-student led societies and numerous volunteer projects, which provides student opportunities to develop personally and professionally.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2021
- University or Organization: University of Liverpool
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and EU
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All students applying from the United Kingdom and all EU countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programmes in Biological and Medical Sciences are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants are required to be enrolled in the university.
- Applicants must be UK/EU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply to their preferred course of study through the university’s online platform. To avail of the program, the applicants are required to mail their CV along with a cover letter and two references to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents:
- Original certificates
- Official Transcripts
- Personal Statements
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have attained a minimum of grade 4 or C at GCSE in English and Mathematics to secure admission at the University of Liverpool.
- Language Requirement: The students must have attained minimum required scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 78 to 100
The successfully selected applicants will receive the fully-funded award in the form of tuition fee and stipend for the entire duration of their study at the University of Liverpool.