The University of Buckingham is glad to announce the International Undergraduate High Achiever Scholarships program for the academic year 2023/2024.
The main purpose of this award is to provide financial aid for international students who have a plan to take part in undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Wonderful chance for students to get an undergraduate degree in the UK with a £2,500 fee reduction.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1973, The University of Buckingham (UB) is a non-profit and oldest private university that offers traditional degrees over a shorter than usual time frame. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes.
Why study at the University of Buckingham? Buckingham provides excellent academic programs to international students. There are great job opportunities both during your studies and afterward.
Application Deadline: 28 July 2023
- University: University of Buckingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £2,500 fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you must study for an undergraduate degree with us and have achieved the equivalent of AAB at A level in your local qualifications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they can apply online for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit the following documents:
- A copy of the (foreign) degree certificate or a provisional certificate
- Transcripts of university records
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must achieve the minimum requirements in all four components (listening, reading, speaking, and writing). The minimum entry requirement for a degree-level course is a Common European Framework grade of B2. IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson equivalents are shown below.
The University of Buckingham will provide a £2,500 fee reduction, paid in four termly instalments throughout your first year of study.