The Graduate School of the University of British Columbia is seeking high-caliber aspirants to take part in the SSHRC Doctoral Fellowships in Canada.
The fund is established to support those eligible candidates from Canada who wish to continue their doctoral studies in their chosen field at UBC.
Golden opportunity for Canadian students to get a doctoral degree
User Review( votes)
The University of British Columbia is recognized as North America’s most international university. It creates an exceptional learning environment that fosters global citizenship and sustainable society and consistently ranking among the 40 best globally, and now places among the top 20 public universities in the world.
Why at the University of British Columbia? The university delivers excellence in employability, career management skills and entrepreneurship support that contextualize employability in the student-learning journey. It develops talented and highly sought-after global graduates and researchers.
Application Deadline: September 17, 2019
- University or Organization: University of British Columbia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral degree
- Award: $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Canadian students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Canada
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be enrolled in an eligible doctoral program that includes a significant, autonomous research component and has completed no more than 48 months of full-time study in their doctoral program.
How to Apply
For being beneficiary towards this education award, claimants are enforced to be enrolled in the doctoral degree coursework at the university. After getting affirmation, seekers can complete the SSHRC online application before the closing date.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the transcripts, letters of appraisal, CV, personal statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Before submitting the applications for admission, you are needed to meet the minimum admission requirements of the University of British Columbia.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are advised to focus on learning how to speak, listen, read, and write in English.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $20,000.