Thinking to pursue your career as a Pharmacist but lack of funding? Luckily, the University of Waterloo is giving you an opportunity to apply for the Azita Darabian Memorial Award for the academic year 2020-2021.
Nice opportunity for Canadian citizens to get an undergraduate degree in the field of Pharmacy
User Review( votes)
The University of Waterloo allows the students to integrate their education with applicable work experiences. It offers academic programs administered by six faculties and ten faculty-based schools. It also operates the largest post-secondary co-operative education program in the world.
Why at the University of Waterloo? While studying at this university, candidates can get skills and confidence to make a positive change and also research opportunities for building community relationships.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Waterloo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Canadian citizens
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from Canada
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in the field of Pharmacy
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be a full-time undergraduate student entering Year One in the School of Pharmacy in the Faculty of Science demonstrated financial need. Applicants must have academic achievement with a minimum 80% average and participation in extracurricular activities or volunteer activities.
How to Apply
For being enlisted in this educational program, you are demanded to be registered as an undergraduate degree student at the University of Waterloo. After taking affirmation, aspirants will be contacted by the Student Awards and Financial Aid Office by email with details on how to apply.
For getting admission in the undergraduate degree in Pharmacy, you are needed to clash the Pharmacy entry requirements of the university
- Supporting Documents: To be considered, candidates need to attach the letter maximum of two pages describing their eligibility, a letter outlining their extracurricular involvement within the School of Pharmacy and how they achieved their goals as set out in their original application.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you may need to meet our English language requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will provide the candidate an amount worth up to $6,000.