In order to extend financial support to students who want to pursue their MBA in Canada, the UBC Sauder School of Business has established the Madhu Varshney MBA Entrance Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship can be awarded to any international or Canadian national student, therefore they can all apply. The applicants must have applied for the MBA programme at the Sauder School of business to be eligible to win this Award. The award will be presented on the basis of academic excellence and is valued at 50% of the tuition fee.
A fine programme for international applicants to study at UBC Sauder School of Business.
User Review( votes)
The UBC Sauder School of Business is a faculty at the University of British Columbia that pursues excellence in research and teaching to inspire and educate responsible leaders who improve business, drive innovation, and generate prosperity in British Columbia and throughout the world.
Why choose to study at the UBC Sauder School of Business? The UBC Sauder School of Business is one of the top universities in Vancouver, Canada and believes that the future will be shaped by leaders who set the highest standards for ethical and effective business practices. The school is ranked 34th in business and Economics studies by Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021.
Application Deadline: Applications submitted after 14th March 2023 will not be considered.
- University or Organization: University of British Columbia Sauder School of Business
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: Canadian and overseas students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA programme offered at the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate exceptional aptitude and academic excellence.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to submit their admission applications via the university portal. All eligible students will be considered. No separate application for the opportunity is required.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certification
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the MBA programme requirements, i.e. Three or four-year Bachelor degree with a B+ average, or a recognised equivalent from an accredited institution and GMAT/GRE result with 550/155 score.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- TOEFL PBT – 600
- TOEFL CBT – 250
- IELTS – 7.0
- PTE – 70
- CAEL – 70
The Sauder School of Business at UBC will award the winning candidates the Madhu Varshney MBA Entrance Scholarship that will cover 50% of the tuition fee of the MBA programme undertaken.