Are you passionate about motorsport and have high academic merit yet unable to afford to study at Cranfield? Funded by FIA, Motorsport Engineering Scholarship is available at Cranfield University in the UK.
FIA launches the first Engineering Scholarship with Cranfield to support applicants from the UK, EU, and the Rest of the World studying in Advanced Motorsport Engineering MSc. Students have an opportunity to participate in this full scholarship covering the cost of tuition and living expenses in the UK. Oversees students will also receive a contribution towards flights and living allowance.
FIA Motorsport Engineering international awards
Great offer for international applicants to fund their study in the UK with FIA Motorsport Engineering International Scholarship at Cranfield University.
User Review( votes)
The Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA), founded in 1904, is the world’s motorsport governing body and advocates for safe, sustainable and accessible mobility for all road users worldwide. The FIA is committed to promoting greater diversity and inclusion with members in 146 countries. It is the first global talent search initiative from the FIA aimed at removing financial barriers to entry and making it possible for a talented young engineer from one of the FIA regions to obtain a Master’s in Advanced Motorsport Engineering from Cranfield.
Why at Cranfield University? Cranfield has undertaken research, consultancy and testing for the motorsport sector since the 1970s. It has a diverse staff and student community with people from over 100 countries studying and working at the University. The Cranfield Impact Centre is an FIA-approved test centre, and Cranfield Simulation (AXSIM) is at the forefront of driver-in-loop race-driving simulation.
Application Deadline: 15 Feb 2023
- University or Organization: Cranfield University
- Department: Cranfield‡s School of Management
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Full scholarship covering tuition fees (GBP 26,580)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: UK, EU, and the Rest of the World
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Suitable for applicants from the UK, EU, and the Rest of the World
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Advanced Motorsport Engineering MSc
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be applying the UK first or second-class honours degree in a relevant subject area
- An equivalent international qualification
- Each application will be considered on its merits. Candidates must have relevant work experience in combination with a degree of second-class honour. If candidates do not meet formal entry requirements but still feel they can demonstrate the ability to complete the course successfully, they may still be accepted onto a course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants wishing to be considered for the FIA Motorsport Engineering Scholarship should indicate their interest on the course application form, including a short personal statement of why they should be considered.
- Complete an application for the Advanced Motorsport Engineering MSc.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a short personal statement, evidence of English language proficiency, degree certificates and transcripts, and two references to support the application.
- Admission Requirements: Visit the FIA website and contact an FIA Member organization in your country before contacting Cranfield University.
- Language Requirement: To study for a formal award at Cranfield, students must demonstrate that they can communicate effectively in English in an academic environment.
The FIA motorsport engineering scholarship covers the following:
- Payment of tuition fees for the MSc in Advanced Motorsport Engineering at Cranfield University (2023/24 academic year).
- Applicants will get one roundtrip economy flight from their country of residence to the UK.
- A stipend paid quarterly to cover a contribution towards accommodation and personal living expenses in the UK (total equivalent to EUR 16,000, depending on exchange rates at the time of payment). Applicants may require additional personal funding to complete their studies.