UBS is offering maths, statistics, economics, finance and engineering specialists to gain experience through six months internship in the Investment Banking Department in the UK.
- Field of Internship: Investment Banking Department
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: UBS
- An internship can be taken at UK (London), France (Paris)
- Fluency in English and French is mandatory.
- You need to be analytical and studying for a specialised degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance or Engineering and have achieved or on track for a 2:1 (or equivalent).
- You will work in an international environment and be required to show initiative.
- Any knowledge of financial products will be an advantage as will strong computer skills.
- You are eligible to apply if you graduate in July 2014 and are available to start your internship on 1 July 2013 to 31 December 2013 or from 1st January 2014 to 30th July 2014.
Internship Open for International Students: No
Valuable internship for applicants.