The University of Canterbury is seeking excellent aspirants and wants to give them a chance to participating in Sir Neil Isaac Scholarship in Environmental Science for International Students in New Zealand.
Excellent opportunity for New Zealand and international students
User Review( votes)
As New Zealand’s second-oldest university was the first in New Zealand to have been granted five stars by QS Stars. It offers a range of services to help students settle into university so get familiar with what’s on offer.
Why at the University of Canterbury? The university offers a variety of services based on your needs as a student, graduate, employer or academic. It helps you with all your career development learning. It also provides an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s or Ph.D. degree program in Environmental Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to enroll full-time in a program for a Master’s or PhD degree at the University of Canterbury, working in environmental science or environmental conservation under the supervision of a member of the University of Canterbury staff.
How to Apply
For getting a charge out of this stipend, candidates are expected to take affirmation in Master’s or PhD degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, seekers can apply for this education award.
Before you submit your application, you need to check you meet any additional entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers may be asked for a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Language Requirement: To study at the university, aspirants need to have sufficient fluency in written and spoken English.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $20,000.