Dazzling self-funding students are invited to apply for the Tan Sri Datuk Oh Siew Nam P.S.M., P.J.N. Malaysian Scholarship at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
Fab choice for aspirants from Malaysia, Australia, and New Zealand to get an undergraduate degree
User Review( votes)
The University of Canterbury has award-winning and prestigious researchers who supervise postgraduate students and collaborate with other academics. It was ranked in the world’s top 500 universities in the academic ranking of world universities.
Why at the University of Canterbury? The university provides you an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career. Here students can get opportunities at every stage of their studies.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Malaysian, Australian, and New Zealand students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Malaysia, Australia, and New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this studentship, the applicant must be full-fee-paying international students only, during full-time enrolment in a program for an undergraduate degree at the University.
How to Apply
In order to apply for this education award, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking acceptance, the applicant can apply for this studentship.
Before you submit your application, you need to check you meet any additional entry requirements for the qualification you plan to study.
- Supporting Documents: You are advised to submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, and CV.
- Language Requirement: You need to provide evidence of your English language skills.
Benefits: The bursary will be awarded worth up to $20,000.